Child’s Play are committed to ensure all of our locations are adhering to local and national Covid19 health and safety requirements.
We are reinforcing onsite hygiene as part of our everyday routine, our focus is keeping our community safe.
- Children’s temperature will be taken with a digital non touch thermometer. If a child is found to have a fever, however mild, we will isolate the child as quickly as possible and contact families to arrange pick up. This information will be shared with school for purposes of contact tracing.
- Families, employees and visitors are required to complete an online health form prior to arrival at our locations, this will be a series of questions to enable us to ensure that our locations remain Covid19 safe.
- Employees, children and even parents are asked to remain home and not visit any Child’s Play location if they are unwell
- Should a child start to exhibit symptoms during our program, we would isolate the child in a comfortable area and immediately call parents
- Our usual fresh fruit and vegetable snack offering has been temporarily suspended as per Alberta Health requirements – we hope to resume in Fall 2021
- Our advice during this time of uncertainty is to provide your child with a normal routine.
We will continue to monitor the situation and work alongside our school community to keep everyone safe.