Child’s Play are committed to ensure all of our locations are adhering to local and national Covid19 health and safety requirements.
The Government of Alberta has lifted protocols. As we start to return to pre covid operations Child’s Play will still practice and follow the below measures at this time:
- QR code for sign in/ out
- We will continue with drop off and pick up at the door as schools have requested parents not enter the building. This may vary from school to school.
- Mask Wearing is optional for children and staff – We do recommend children and staff wear a mask however it is the individual’s personal preference, and everyone will be supported.
- Children and staff are asked to stay home when sick
- Hourly cleaning of high touch surfaces
- Frequent handwashing/ use of hand sanitizer
- Daily toy cleaning
- Items from home discouraged at this time
Child’s Play will continue to update parents as we review and receive information from school districts.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding at this time.